Ornamental fish is known by the public as aquarium decorations. The development of ornamental fish in Indonesia, the progress that continues to increase, especially fresh water ornamental fish native Indonesia. Among the many types of ornamental fish, can not have everything dibudidayakan. In breed ornamental fish must be aware that each type of nature have a habit of life and different, for example in the way pemijahan, or lay up nest.
Sword Fish Tail
How perkembangbiakkan ornamental fish have some kind of:
1. Ornamental fish are childless.
2. Fish lay eggs into the tub.
3. Ornamental fish that lay eggs on a subtrat.
4. Ornamental fish eggs that hatch in the foam nest.
5. Fish eggs that hatch in the mouth.
In this paper will be discussed on ways of ornamental fish that give birth (live bearer), for example:
1. Guppy fish (Poecilia Reticulata Guppy)
2. Fish Molly (Poelicia latipinna Sailfin molly)
3. Fish Platy (Xiphophorus maculatus Platy)
4. Sword fish tail (Xiphophorus helleri Sword tail)
2. The characteristics of male and female HOME
1. Up Jantan
1. Gonopodium have (in the form of belly bulge behind the fin), which is a modified form of the anal fin into the fin length.
2. Rampaing body.
3. Brighter colors.
4. Fin spine longer.
5. Big head.
2. Up Betina
1. Fin behind the stomach does not have gonopodium, but a smooth fin.
2. Body fat
3. The color is less bright.
4. Fin back normal.
5. His head slightly taper.
3. HAL to note In
1. Water that is needed is enough ari contain Oxygen (O2) and clear.
2. Water temperature ranges between 15 ~ 27 ° C.
3. the preferred pH is a bit alkalis, namely around 7 ~ 8.
4. Food that can be given natural food (larva, worms, water bug) and artificial food, given secukupnya.
4. ENGINEERING PEMIJAHAN
1. Elections chief. Choose a parent who is relatively large size, shape and body mengembung have a beautiful color.
2. Parent-parent who has been included in the chosen vessel for a few pairs of parent. However, when the offspring of a certain desire can also be done in a way to separate a pair of in-vessel retired couple.
3. Bak-bak pemijahan must be controlled every day. After birth, children, fish must be immediately taken and separated from the mother not to be eaten by mother.
5. CARE BENIH
1. Children of the new fish is born not need food, because it still contains yolk (egg yolk). After 4 ~ 5 days children can be given a new fish food such as water bug that has been filtered, or yellow eggs that have been boiled and destroyed.
2. After reaching a medium size (2 ~ 3 cm) can be worm food, and after reaching adult size (5 ~ 7 cm) can be given food larva.
3. In addition to natural foods can also be given additional food dried worms, jelly etc..
4. Feeding should be 2 times a day, do not be excessive, because it can cause contamination that can meerusak water quality.
5. Water turnover. Water tanks in the aquarium or not to dirty / muddy, because it may cause child mortality of fish. Dirt can be cleaned every 2 ~ 3 days with how disiphon, water terbuang at the time penyiphonan as much as 10 ~ 20% water can be replaced with a new one.
Fish live bearer This is a very easy and have a high level of success. For one pair of fish can produce 50 to 100 ekar fish for a one-time pemijahan, the price of Rp perekor. 25, Rp-up. 75, -. This type of fish is also an ornamental fish exports in the can, for example: Guppy fish. With the right technical maintenance and persistence of high results will be obtained with a very beautiful color.
Fisheries Jakarta, Jakarta, 1996
8. CONTACT RELATIONS
Fisheries Jakarta, Jakartaa
Jumat, 16 Januari 2009